Intermittent Fasting and NROLFW?

Options
grendella
grendella Posts: 158 Member
Anyone NOT eat 6 meals a day? Like Martin Berkhan? Try this program with IF?

I'm curious as to what your total caloric intakes are when trying to loose fat. I got some fat to lose but will not do it at the cost of muscle (i play roller derby).

so, what are you eating? how much? what's your macros, ladies?

Replies

• grendella
    Options
    le bump
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    I use the macro's recommended by 1percentadge. I was using the NROLFW macro's but gained weight and body fat. I do IF but only for convenience - i usually have my main meal containing most of my calories before i work out though to avoid being sick. Not what's recommended but i'm scared to train fasted!! The amount of meals i eat varies - but its usually one big meal with about 20,000,000 snacks!!
  • grendella
    Options
    wow! 20 million snacks!? clearly i am going to add you as my friend.

i also use 1% macros. do you mind if i ask you specifically what they are for you? mIne seem a little high. i am trying to lose body fat but love to eat my huge piles of food. i work at a super fancy grocery store that carries lots of grass fed everything and other free top dollar stuff, so i need to break my fast eating FREE ORGANIC AGED BEEF NOMS. so here's how i work it out:

wake up 6am
    work 7-12
    eat a free awesome lunch 1230-1pm
    school 100-415pm
    lil' snack perhaps, perhaps not. 4pm
    body slam weights at the gym / HIIT / roller derby 430-630pm
    pound giant meal 7pm
    perhaps a casein shake. fasting starts 8pm

fasting training just wont work into my schedule. i tried 5am weight lifting, which was just funny. i can barely shower myself at 5 am, so i did a little creeping on leangains and saw that martin often tells his clients to do this type of IF schedule when they are in school, working, etc.

anyway i am reading the book and it says to eat 6 meals a day, which is just not going to happen for me. i get too hungry from small meals, and i dont have the time to nibble all day long.

btw, here's the info i put in for 1% macros.:

age 25
    female
    height 5'5 / 165cm
    weight: 153lbs
    waist: 27

WOD: calories 2016
    pro 192
    carb 155
    fat 69

REST: calories 1568
    pro 192
    carb 99
    fat 44

COMMENTARY ON THIS IS VERY VERY WELCOME.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Oh my god i could cry... I wrote a big LONG reply to this and the stupid internet messed up on me!!! :'(
    I HATE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But if you wanna see my macro's they're on my profile....