Reset results - yippee

Hi All,

I just weighed and measured myself for the first time since the 17th May when I started my reset. It's all good and I am beyond happy :happy:

I only gained 2lb, which was much less than I was preparing myself for! My measurements are the best thing:

Waist -1"
Hips - 1/2"
Chest- 1.5" :bigsmile:
Arms same
Thighs -1"
Wrist same
Forearm - 1/2"
Calf same

So that's a loss of 4.5" overall, my chest being the big thing for me I've been trying to shift weight from there for forever! I am going to give it another couple of weeks as I have a few social events to attend and then do a 10% cut see if I can reveal the muscle.

I have been eating 2100 consistantly since May but had to put it up a bit a few weeks ago as I was becoming more active, I upped to 2200. I have been using my fitbit to work out daily burn, averaging a few weeks of data. I am lifting heavy 2 or 3 times a week, doing one strength and conditioning class and a couple of hour long walks and that's it! The hard cardio has gone for good..... though I am about to move onto Stage 2 of NROLFW which has some HIIT.

Alison :bigsmile:

Replies

• moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Fantastic. Well done. It's really hard to shift away from thinking we should constantly be in dieting mode. I hope when you start cutting you will be even happier. Thanks for sharing, it gives the rest of us hope.
  • Tahlij
    Tahlij Posts: 31 Member
    Well done girl - great stuff!
  • Thanks guys - I wanted to share as I struggled big time with the whole concept which is why I chose not to weigh or measure for the whole time. But it does work so stick with it :wink:
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    well done and as been said ^^ it it great to hear that sticking with it works, one day I'll join in.
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    That's fantastic! Such a great example for those of us terrified to ever do the reset! Congratulations! Losing those inches means a heck of a lot more than the gaining of the 2 silly pounds!
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    congrats! i love these updates :)
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    BRAVO!!!! That is awesome!!!!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    That's wonderful-way to go
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Congrats to you!!! On sticking with it and for the inches lost!! YAY!! 2lbs on the scale is nothing compared to inches lost...Love hearing the successes of the Reset...You give us all proof that it does work!!! Thank you for sharing!! :flowerforyou:
  • maltipink
    maltipink Posts: 147 Member
    YAY! Congratulations. I love to see people have success with this process. It is scary to think we can eat so much more and see results! Great job!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    So inspirational! Thanks for sharing. Keep it up!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Congratulations!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!
  • Thanks for all the support, much appreciated. I can't always post as I am often reading at work :blushing: but I come here every day to keep myself on track.

Alison