Running and 30DS

Options
beebee0925
beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
The founder of this group also had a C25k group. I was kind of behind so I thought I will jog and do 30DS everyday. Mmmm no. I'm not in that kind of shape. But I found a 10k training program in which I run for 3 days and cross train the other days. I'll do the 30DS on my cross training days and see how that works out.

Replies

• krayzeekris
    krayzeekris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great plan! I've put running outside on hold until it cools down again. I've been borrowing people's treadmills on Saturdays and doing 30ds on the other days. Except on days like today when I just wasn't in the mood for Jillian. I played my Black Eyed Peas Experience on XBox Kinect for an hour instead. :)
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'll jog outside more when it cools down. Mostly I use the treadmill at the gym. I'm doing 10k training because a friend of mine is doing a 10k the end of September and she's egging me on to join her so I will. I did most of Level 1 of 30DS this morning. This is my 3 day so far doing it and I can tell I'm getting stronger. The first day (I'm almost ashamed to say it) I couldn't do one modified push up. Now I can do about 7 of them. And even though I didn't finish the whole workout today either, I went longer than the last couple of times I did it. I think the next time I do the workout I will be able to do the whole thing. I hate the jumping jacks. It's not even because of my knees, it's because my stomach is so fat and all of that force when I jump up and down.