Double Down Challenge

Options
I thought I'd share a challenge I've given myself in case anyone else wants to join :0) Simply...double the days, double the excercise, double your calories burned. Choose 2 days each week for the rest of July and complete 2 additional excercise routines. With August approaching I've got to step up my game before I'll be back in the teacher/school groove. Does anyone else want to join me in my "double down" challenge?:wink:

Replies

• LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    oh man, I haven't done 'two a days' since College Cross Country. Must think about this... are you planning to 'eat back' some of your calories burned?
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am game. Started adding additional exercise in the mornings & additional runs on the weekend on top of my 3 days of fitness bootcamp. So I will have at least 3 2-a-days a week. I am however currently working to find the right morning exercises. Gotta find the right thing for 5 am so I don't do it for a week and give up! :tongue:
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I finished my first week of two-a-days and I feel great! I hope that I can keep it up and start to see some results!!