Binging

Noor13
Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
I am doing reset for the 6th week now and have been EMTWL for about 9 or 10 weeks now. Ever since I started I have not binged once.
Does that count as NSV?

Replies

• Saelina
    Saelina Posts: 129 Member
    of course! and a big one at that! grats to you :)
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    That's such a huge one! For that, I go one day at a time. So far, I'm on day 3 of no binging. That is a HUGE NSV, and I'm proud of you!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Hell yes it does!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    heck yeah! that's great!!!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Absolutely it counts!!!!! Congratulations!
  • Settuccini
    Settuccini Posts: 44
    I'm only on my second week, but I find that I'm FAR less concerned about food and panicking to myself, "oh my god how am I going to plan the most amount of food that will equal the least amount of calories?!" And I'm, instead, VERY much enjoying myself. It's freeing, somehow! Haha!

I haven't had to "binge" because I'm not stressing so much. Is this how you're feeling, or?
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 575 Member
    Good job! I sitll have my binges, and they're usually huge. Like 4000-5000 calories huge. I try to limit them to once a week instead of dragging them out for a few days.
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    I think that's a total HUGE NSV!! Good job:) Isn't it great to not worry about when you can eat again and what you can have for the least amount of calories?! Now I have to remind myself to eat and worry about hitting my macros each meal:happy:
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Absolutely. That is such a major NSV. You know it makes sense. Enjoy the rest of your life and your food. :-))
  • That's really fantastic. Well done. Binges are life draining so I'm super glad you are free of the
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Spectacular!!! Free of the guilt, too!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Big time:)

Cant say Ive had a binge on reset either.. been over my cals once or twice by 100 or so, but nothing binge worthy:)
    Good for you:)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    OMG I have had the same experience!

I don't even have the urge to binge.

I think it's because we know we actually have a decent amount of food to eat and you have enough calories that if you want to have treats you can so there is no need to binge on anything. I have been having a treat every day! (frozen yogurt, cake, ice cream etc....just portion out).
  • GoGoGadgetMum
    GoGoGadgetMum Posts: 292 Member
    Awesome job, your are doing so well :)