Accountability: Water Intake?

Options
Check in here to show that your drinking your water intake..or atleast making steps in the right direction!

Replies

• LC2281
    LC2281 Posts: 8
    Options
    I certainly have been drinking my fluids. Especially after my workout and a bit during. :)
  • Mrsfowler911
    Options
    I drink a whole lot more water than I use to =)
  • evilsnugglybunny
    Options
    My water bottle is filled and already drank half. woohoo
  • gonzal15
    gonzal15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    the minimum I drink a day is 4 glasses of water. It is hard. If its cold, I can down it faster.
  • marinal26
    marinal26 Posts: 8
    Options
    Another eason to get enough fluids daily: according to a study posted in a Women's Health article, men and women that drank 17 ounces of water increased their metabolic rates by 30% percent within 10 minutes. The article suggets that women drink a total of 11 8 oz cups of fluids to reap fat burning benefits.
  • Greenify13
    Options
    I've been drinking a bit of water. Enough that I don't even bother putting my filter-water-container back in the fridge. I've been making tons of ice, ice in cup, fill it with water and go. Go through a lot of water! Even before I really got into drinking water like I have been, I was making sure to drink at least 1-2 cups of water for every cup of coffee I had. It's really easy. Drink a cup of coffee...next drink is water.
    They (don't recall who "they" are, but I know they were in a professional capacity) say to drink a cup of water before every meal. How easy is that? And it makes sense too, I've never been more fit than I had been when I was in the Army...particularly Basic Training, and what did they do? Make you drink a lot of water (for many obvious reasons) and drink a cup of water before every meal!
    Thinking about looking into as many as possible things from the BT days that I can use now!