The night before

Options
So, it's the night before our first official weigh-in and I am wondering if I have done enough to see appreciable movement on the scales. I missed a planned cardio workout, plan to make it up this weekend. I ate fairly clean and stayed within my caloric goal range. Drank plenty of water all week (one gallon+ per day). But still I am a bit anxious to see results. I normally weigh myself every 2 weeks, first thing in the morning, but now it will be every Friday.

How many others out there are nervous/anxious to see the results of this past week?

Replies

• jc1115
    jc1115 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm really nervous too. I don't feel like I did enough to make the scale move this week. I can only hope for the best and see what happens. At the very least, I'll know if I'm on the right track or if I need to kick it up a notch.

Either way, good luck to you tomorrow and I'm sure you and everyone else will do great!
  • la20la12
    la20la12 Posts: 29
    Options
    i am nervous too.i'll be checking my weight in the evening.lets see!
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself almost every morning, so I always have a pretty good idea what the scale will say. It's still stressful though...
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself almost every morning, so I always have a pretty good idea what the scale will say. It's still stressful though...