ROLL CALL FOR 7/13...DID YOU FINISH TODAY'S WORKOUT?

Options
txsgirlK
txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
For me.....Day 5......check! Didn't get to do it yesterday and actually missed it! For me I must do it early in the AM or it's not gonna get done!

Happy Friday girls! Keep shredding!

Edited for typos!

Replies

• ajaUFrls
    ajaUFrls Posts: 4
    Options
    For me day 4 and will do day 5 when I get home from work today. Tomorrow will do double so I'm caught back up... Hate that I don't make it past day 3 continuously... Missed the last two days. :( Back on track today though...
  • bnrose
    bnrose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! This wkend may be rough!! I'll be out of my routine!
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Day 9 down!

Although, I -still- couldn't make it through that first cardio circuit all the way. :mad: :explode:

Today I tried warming up more, adding 5 minutes of steps before I started. I helped me burn more, but it didn't help with that cardio set. Next I'm going to try eating an actual meal and giving it time to settle before I do it. Maybe I just need more fuel?

(PS - I strongly suspect I just need better cardio endurance, but I'm kinda frustrated that I don't seem to be improving. I've lost weight and inches (yay!) but I really want to see physical gains too. :sad: )

Edited to add: I'm really proud of how well everyone is doing!! Keep it up!!
  • kittykat62
    kittykat62 Posts: 14
    Options
    Confession: Only day 3 for me as I was sick Tuesday-Thursday. I plan on doing doubles today and Saturday to catch up...I will be DEAD but caught up!
    I am dreading those blasted push ups....
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day but it would have been day 6. so im doing a doing a double tomorrow to make up for it!!!!!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! Upped my weights for some of the exercises (5lb. to 7.5lb.) I'm just getting really bored with this...if it wasn't for this group, this would not get done.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Day 9 down!

Although, I -still- couldn't make it through that first cardio circuit all the way. :mad: :explode:

Today I tried warming up more, adding 5 minutes of steps before I started. I helped me burn more, but it didn't help with that cardio set. Next I'm going to try eating an actual meal and giving it time to settle before I do it. Maybe I just need more fuel?

(PS - I strongly suspect I just need better cardio endurance, but I'm kinda frustrated that I don't seem to be improving. I've lost weight and inches (yay!) but I really want to see physical gains too. :sad: )

Edited to add: I'm really proud of how well everyone is doing!! Keep it up!!

I feel the same way too! Especially with the strength and abs circuits. Why, for the life of me, can i not do more than 2 regular pushups? then when i modify to knees, i still can't keep up :ohwell:
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Today's a rest day for me. My first go round with the DVD cause major knee problems, so I'm trying to not injure myself. I'll be back at it tomorrow though.
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done.. 4 more days then we can move on to level 2!!! Yay..
  • lick_broccoli
    Options
    Confession: Only day 3 for me as I was sick Tuesday-Thursday. I plan on doing doubles today and Saturday to catch up...I will be DEAD but caught up!
    I am dreading those blasted push ups....

I'm in the same boat as you! Doubles today! We can do it!!
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done early for me today - off work - it was harder to move in the morning....still not really any easier to do!

Great job to everyone already getting it in for the day!
  • CrazyC01
    CrazyC01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done. Just seemed off today while doing it. Didn't drink my water first or take my vitamin. Wondering if that caused the sluggishness. Oh well, in and done and weekend will be rough for me too. Always is, usually where I fall off. You girls are keeping me motivated. Feel bad when I don't post and it is making me keep up. Thank you all very much!!!!! Keep Shredding!!!
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 6 today for the Sunday starters! Good luck everybody!
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Worked out with PT today and had a NSV.. on the Pull down I was able to hold for 3 seconds before slowly lowering myself for the first 3 pull downs!! *Woot* If I have any energy after work will Shred tonight. I leave for holidays Sunday back on Thursday so will try to shred Mon-Wed as I will have my computer to play the DVD on. I need to buffer the food and drinks we will encounter.... Lord give me strength to make good choices!!
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1, Day 5!
  • arylia
    arylia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done!
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 6 finished!!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of doing a rest day today. I think I need it because of this workout plus the miles I'm doing on my treadmill.
  • ssanto
    ssanto Posts: 53
    Options
    day 6 done! missed yesterday so did a round this morning and one this afternoon!
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love reading the thread and recognizing all the names checking in, including people checking in to say it is their rest day and letting us know their plans. Great job, everybody!

Day 6 completed. I upped the weights from 3 to 5. It made it much harder. I definitely did not keep up with Anita or anyone else. LOL!

See you tomorrow, weekend shredders. Every day we finish, the sooner we get to start Level 2.