Struggling today...

Options
HKSteph
HKSteph Posts: 19 Member
Day two of cruise, lost one lb this morning from first day but really struggling and I don't know why. Just generally listless and craving sweet and salty food (and my monthly friend ain't due either), anyone else had this? A bit worrying as I haven't even completed the first full week yet and I need this to be long term. So I thought I reach out to the new Dukan friends I've made!

How's everyone doing today? Good food days? I've got chicken escalopes with lemon and herb spices ready to be dry-fried ( and boyfriends sweet potato wedges that I'm trying not to look directly in the eye) on the go... Only another four hours till bed and veggies tomorrow!

Replies

• shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing the Attack phase!

hmmm sweet and salty in one food....??? not sure. But, for the sweet cravings, you are try some cottage cheese w/splenda or some SF jello ? I learnt it the hard way that I need to get creative with my foods and keep them interesting.
  • ikoiko33
    ikoiko33 Posts: 43
    Options
    Congrats on completing Attack!!

I don't get sweet cravings all that often, but when I do, it's usually pretty bad … I LOVE dark chocolate!! To satisfy my sweet tooth, I have a fat free vanilla Greek yogurt with some Splenda. I've heard that you can add sugar free coco powder to your yogurt too, if you have chocolate cravings.

Salty cravings … have you tried making the Vietnamese Beef?
  • HKSteph
    HKSteph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!!! Really appreciate the tips, I managed to satisfy the sweet craving with some fat free yogurt with a few drops of vanilla essence - not strictl sweet but I think my body was confused as it usually is sweet yogurt I eat so it assumed it was! Ha!

No change today on the scales though 9lbs in 6 days is still better than I've ever done before so I'm taking it! PV day today, hopefully will still mean a loss tomorrow though.

Thanks everyone, hope you're all doing good too! Happy Saturday!
  • ikoiko33
    ikoiko33 Posts: 43
    Options
    I've done that yogurt & vanilla trick too … it really does work for those sweet cravings!! I got some sugar free & no carb Jello … which I have heard mixed things about being allowed or not during Cruise.