What are you eating?

bossymomd
bossymomd Posts: 38 Member
I began to exercise and try to eat healthier since April. I have lost 9.8lbs but have lost even more in inches. MFP has me at 1200 which quite frankly I have almost never met regularly. I have plateaued and am curious about em2wl and I'm wondering....are you just eating bigger portions of what you are already eating? Provided its healthy of course or are you adding other foods to your diet?

Replies

• Zylayna
    Zylayna Posts: 728 Member
    After coming from years of a vlcd, I have added more to my portions, added new foods, removed many foods, learned to meet proper nutritional macros, and learned to enjoy food PERIOD! EM2WL is so much more than just eating more....it's a complete lifestyle change that brings you back to balance.

BTW, you may want to checkout our new website http://eatmore2weighless.com/ There's tons of information there as well as a forum there and eventually we hope to have everyone moved over to it!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    I eat four reasonable meals per day, one snack, tons of water, a must to have my coffee.... Im also under doctor's guidance for the time being as I have some medical conditions they just cant seem to pinpoint a diagnosis on.

Nothing in my home will ever be prepackaged, processed, junk type foods. I clean my own meats (last weekend I bought half a cow's worth, minus the offal and head), I have fresh vegetables galore, the only fruit I can eat are in the berry family.

No breads, pasta, rice, corn, flour due severe medical problems/restrictions.

My husband really has it good - and if you ask me, he is spoiled rotten! LOL!
  • bossymomd
    bossymomd Posts: 38 Member
    Thanks i saw your site, will peruse a bit more....what is vlcd?
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    vlcd = very low cal diet :)

i eat 3 nice sized meals a day, 2 planned snacks and then much whenever im hungry and have dessert if i still have room for it.

and im no longer afraid of healthy but high calorie additions like avocado, olive oil & whole wheats
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    i enjoy cheese now... yumm cheese. also avocado!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    I eat whatever I want as long as it fits within my calories and macros. For the most part I try to make sure I am getting enough protein.