Unable to life each week because of travel... Thoughts?

Options
Prahasaurus
Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
Edit: Unable to "LIFT" each week, obviously.....

I'm about to start the program. I've just found a great trainer and a well equipped gym near my apartment.

However, I travel a lot on business. The hotels I stay in have decent gyms (barbells), but not the equipment necessary to continue with the program.

Any thoughts on what I should do those weeks I'm traveling so I can continue to progress?

Thanks!

--P

Replies

• melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey,

you say the hotels got decent gyms with barbells, isn't that all you need? Or do you mean they don't have a squat rack?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Don't let your travel stop you. Do what you can when you can. Also, some hotels have agreements with "real" gyms that allow their guests to work out, or do searches before you travel. I found a gym right next to my hotel once, they were going to charge me $10 a day but the morning guy ended up letting me in free.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Hey,

you say the hotels got decent gyms with barbells, isn't that all you need? Or do you mean they don't have a squat rack?

Just basic. So yes, free weights (usually), but no squat rack. I'm usually the only one there. I'd be nervous doing heavy weights with no help, no squat rack, etc.

Just looking for something to do to ensure I'm not starting back from zero after a full week away from a proper gym.

Thanks,

--P