SUNDAY WEIGH IN 7/15/12

Options
Ladies, it's that time again! Weigh in, rant, brag, etc.

Good luck!

Replies

• meganlynn0103
    Options
    down 3.9lbs. still havent hit my goal of 235 but its not a bad weeks work i can say that. i currently stand at 236.4lbs

good luck everyone and stay focused no matter what the lose is
  • allyjoy83
    allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    *sigh* up the 2lbs I lost since I joined, but I don't know if I've gained muscle, I'm retaining water, or what ... Also, I haven't slept today (and I hear that's when your body sheds it's wait -- no clue if it's true). But, clothes still fit better. Another week offers another opportunity to put in work. I am not a slave to the scale (just a loyal servant :wink: )
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    My weight is exactly the same, which is a bummer. I am tired of being 332. Really tired. And I feel bloated today, not sure why. I'm not sleeping well either. So, this week, I have to do better and break down this barrier. No binge eating on candy, no excessive sodium, and no more fast food starting Monday. It's time for me to get serious.
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    *** I meant "weight" not "wait" -- that's what lack of sleep does to me. :embarassed:
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    Let's hope it's water and lack of sleep. Here's to a new week of working hard to reach our goals :)
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    Yes! Let's keep it going! Is it just me, or did we lose a few this week?
  • happydays2525
    happydays2525 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Weighed on 7/16/12 203.2
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    Sorry I'm late posting...left town Sunday morning and this is my first opportunity.

Weigh in Sunday: 189.7. (Starting weight around 234)

Yay!!! :smile:
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late....was just so discouraged on Sunday, no change since last week, still 227.6. Will check in this Sunday, hiopefully with better results. Congrats to all who had some success!!
  • allyjoy83
    Options
    @smartmom: How's the not eating fast food going? Stay strong!

@Newstar: Don't be discouraged! We all go up and down. The fact that you're staying the same is not a bad thing. Maybe an interval training 3 days out of the week to kick you out of your plateau?

Sidenote: figured out why my weight was weird this week -- TOM is effing with me. Not here, but "around," if you catch my drift.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same, sort of....went up first then back. : (
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    I am at 188.3, which is down 1.5 pounds from last week. I am VERY happy with that, because I was on a business trip all last week and it is very hard to eat healthy when you are eating out every meal, surrounded by people eating heavy foods and desserts!!!

We all have good days and bad days, but today is another grand and glorious Sunday full of golden opportunities...let's take full advantage of each and every one of them!!!
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Last week: 227.6
    This week: 224.6

Yeah! Finally off this plateau with a 3 lb loss! @allyjoy83, good advice, I've been walking 5 days a week. My goal for this week is to start back at the gym. I used to love going there, not really sure why I stopped other than finding the time.
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    SW: 240.3
    CW 1: 236.4
    CW 2: 234.6

down 1.8lbs this week. goal for next sunday weigh in is to be 229 (at least) lol
  • switges
    switges Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Tues Am's but last Tues was 244, that is donw 1 pound. Hoping for one more this Tues!