ROLL CALL FOR 7/15...DID YOU FINISH TODAY'S WORKOUT

Options
Level 1 day 8 completed! Love the rare days I get it in early.

Replies

• Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! Now I can go enjoy myself at Oceans of Fun without worrying about having to come home and workout after basking in the hot hot sun all day! Happy Sunday Ya'll!
  • lick_broccoli
    Options
    I completed Day 4 yesterday- let's go Day 5 today! Lost 1.6 lbs. since I started! Oh, yeah!
  • kerryjudson
    kerryjudson Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 10 for me and i've lost 3lbs. i now have to fasten my bra on the middle eyehooks instead of the end and my waist is looking like its going to make a return after hiding for so long. i'm excited but scared about starting level 2 tomorrow. I know its going to be hard, like day 1 all over again, but at least my stamina has improved so i can now do 25 jumping jacks in a row so just maybe unlike day 1 i wont be a beetroot red sweating panting heap on the floor at the end of the workout - i'll let you know tomorrow :laugh:
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Day 8 completed! Don't think I'll be ready to move to level 2 after day 10, but we'll see how I'm doing in a couple of days I guess.
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Level one Day 6....check!

Didn't realize how hard it would be after skipping yesterday. I definitely need to be more consistent. Getting up at 5am at least 4 days this next week to complete this level!
  • kittykat62
    kittykat62 Posts: 14
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6...amazing how much you lose when you skip a couple days. Goal now is to be consistent even though I might rather sleep in, have to get up and do this. Even with the skipped days (was sick), I lost 1.9 lbs and inches...wonder what it could have been if I was on Day 8 like I should be! Oh well, keep on keeping on!
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, y'all are working it out! Keep up the great work.

Level 1, Day 8 completed. I agree with someone who yesterday stated they were kinda getting tired of JM's voice, but today when I did it without her, I keep getting lost. LOL!

Other than that, happy only two more days of Level 1. Will I regret that statement later? We'll see....

Happy shredding, everyone!
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I missed two days, so Day 7 for me. Ready to be done with level 1.
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    done :bigsmile:
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1, Day 8!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    L1D8 complete...my knees arent too happy with me today...i havent taken a rest day.
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 13 done!
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    day 8 done l1
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Day 7 level 1 done. Gotta make a day up some how...
  • patiblue
    patiblue Posts: 44
    Options
    yup; level 2 is much harder than anticipated!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You guys I am so sorry! I could not get it in for anything today.. And I know it's only twenty minutes, so I considered this my rest day and maybe I will do it twice tomorrow to get caught up, it will be good for me anyways!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Just finished! It's only day 5 of level 1 for me due to a vacation (got in some cardio to make up for it).
  • mmancini73
    mmancini73 Posts: 89
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2 DONE!
    Level 2 definitely kicks it up a notch, but is do-able, especially after 10 days at level 1. Get ready for some high knees and lots of plank positions, ladies!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Done! Today I did level 1, was still raring to go, so I also had a crack at level 2. Oh My God!!! For the first time, my legs are really feeling it.

There is so much in pushup/plank position, I'm going to have to get a wrist support. I have a shooting pain going through my right wrist.

It's going to take longer for me to get through level 2 and to be able to fully complete the workout without breaks that level 1 took, I'm betting.
  • inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did day 7 today- finished it earlier but forgot to update here :) Getting anxious to see what level 2 is like- I haven't even watched it yet!