Bmf / bodybuggers .............

Debbiedebbiey
Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
I would like to know if do a monthly or weekly average of your TDEE ? Or, just eat what your device says your tdee is each day ? I've been doing the daily thing & im getting quite good at it as i truely feel this is most accurate. my cut is in less than 2wks, and if any of you could, please tell me how you achieved the number for your cut....Thanks ! :smile: or....did any of you keep eating TDEE & exercise off the 15% cut ? or....is that even an option ?

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    I have taken my BMF one month average TDEE (which is 2466) and work off of that number. Every week or so, I run a report for the past 28 days to make sure nothing has changed too much. Since consistency is supposed to be important, I do not adjust my calories up or down based on daily exercise - I just go with the monthly average (I have been eating at a 15% cut).
  • maltipink
    maltipink Posts: 147 Member
    I have taken my BMF one month average TDEE (which is 2466) and work off of that number. Every week or so, I run a report for the past 28 days to make sure nothing has changed too much. Since consistency is supposed to be important, I do not adjust my calories up or down based on daily exercise - I just go with the monthly average (I have been eating at a 15% cut).

I do this as well! Until you wear it for a month, I would use a weekly average to get you started.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    I've had my bugg 11wks ! Didn't find EMTWL until June 1st. Now, today I've decided to cut. Weight is pretty stable. So I cut to 15%, that's 1950 cals. Ok, my burn today is going to be around 2600. IM SO CONFUSED:sad: do I eat back my exercise cals? I went hiking a bit today..that is too large of a deficit.. . HELP PLEASE. Now that my body is "trusting me...I think it'd be wondering where's the rest of my cals". Or should I eat 2600 - 15% ? Which is my daily, which brings me back to my post....or can I eat TDEE and exercise my cut off?
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    some ppl use an average for TDEE, others go by the previous day's TDEE.

which ever you choose, if you should have a big burn day (like today), make sure you net ABOVE your BMR (so you would need to eat more).