13»

Replies

• honeytoken20
    Options
    SW: 115kg
    GW(for the challenge) : 113kg
  • ajdfitness
    Options
    Hi,! I have 15 pounds to lose. My husband and I are starting P90X tomorrow and I'm starting a meal plan. I'll keep you posted!
  • wave8375
    wave8375 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just starting today...need the supports....32 pounds away to best body ever....let's do it!
  • anialw
    anialw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new. I have my wedding dress fitting in 2 weeks so this is a final push to get a bit trimmer before then.

Starting weight: 120lbs
    Goal weight: 115lbs
  • mimtastic
    mimtastic Posts: 5
    Options
    Started on July 16th
    Weight on July 16th = 162 lbs
    Goal Weight = 130

So exciting to be in a group for this!
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. I think that this group is exactly something I need to get to my desired BMI of less than 25% within a year period.

I am working out daily for an hour and i'm going to step it up quite a notch and shoot for at least 3 - 4 grueling hard hours per day.

I've been pretty good at keeping under my daily goals.

I am currently 320.6. I want to get below 300 (my first major goal). Then I'm shooting for a final weight about 230 or so. I'm 6'4 so I can afford to carry a little bit of weight, but i have let myself go after I retired in 2004 after working out year after year. Now I need to get into that mindset and start pushing myself hard like I used to and make some major lifestyle changes. Gosh how I miss pizza. Today I realized that I'm going to have let go of my breadsticks at Olive Garden too. But not the salad, yumm, yumm.

Scott
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Pure

I read about your comment with a doctor's appointment and I'm hoping to be less than 300 pounds (20 to go) before I start my last grad course especially since I'm going to San Diego to visit my nephew who's joining the Marines.

I've got to look good, but I don't know if I will plan on attending in my service dress uniform (I was in the Air Force for 24 years).

Scott
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Started on 16 July

BF: 14.5%
    weight: 119.6 lbs
  • Hopeful_
    Hopeful_ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this tomorrow as I'm going to a festival in 15 days and I need to look better and get down below 11stone finally! Starting weight 160lbs. Goal: below 154lbs!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 108.6

Goal Weight 103.0
  • BradsLynne
    BradsLynne Posts: 11
    Options
    SW 163
    GW 120
    5'3"
  • racemary