Sharing is caring... or something like that.

Options
Hello FSAA peeps! I'm an avid reader of the PostSecrets community and Sunday is my favorite day of the week. No, it's not because of church, silly people... it's because that's when the new secrets are posted.

I came across this image and it hit very close to home for me. I posted it on facebook only to have my friends list reduced. So much for having friends accept you for who you are. Anyway, I figured the only people I could freely share this with would be all of you.

snow.jpg

Anyone else have some inspiring images or quotes to share? And how's everyone's weight loss journey coming along? :bigsmile:

Replies

• sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I have been tempted to drop Facebook 'friends' that constantly post annoying religious messages but I haven't because they are family. Now I mostly just stay away from Facebook. I like the image you posted. I have the recurring thought that if there was a God, that entity would want people to be atheists because what kind of power-tripping cowardly entity would want blind faith?

I had forgotton about PostSecrets so I went back for a fresh dose - thank you. As far as my weight loss goes, slow and steady as long as I stick with my commitments to a vegan diet and strength-building exercise. All the best to you on your journey.
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Thank you!

And I had to laugh to myself a little... this group died, didn't it? :laugh:
  • RebeccaBabyGoal
    Options
    I love that image. Although, I can't post it on my Facebook. I teach in the south and I'd never hear the end of it!
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I came across this image and it hit very close to home for me. I posted it on facebook only to have my friends list reduced.

like this?

w4iG8.jpg