I'm starting Pump tomorrow! 7-16!

Options
Anyone else in this group still doing Pump? How far along are you?

Replies

• DBBA21
    DBBA21 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm still doing pump class at the gym still loving the class and I have recently increased my weights
  • aguayon
    aguayon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started doing Pump about three weeks ago. I love it! But I seem to have plateaued in my weight loss . I'm sure it's because I've gained muscle because I've lost inches, but I'm wondering if there are specific foods I should be eating???
  • michellecari
    Options
    I just started Les Mills Pump yesterday. Are you guys doing the Flow/Walk or different workouts on the cardio days?
  • julzrose
    Options
    I lost 18 lbs or so from changing my diet alone. I really wanted to start lifting weights but I don't do gyms. This seemed like the perfect program for me. I started the Les Mills PUMP program on 8/7 and I am 3 weeks into the program. I am enjoying the workouts.
  • lovinlifelaura
    Options
    Starting Les Mills Pump at home tomorrow! I'm kind of nervous -- I had to stop doing Insanity because it was hurting my lower back. Hoping that I won't have any problems with this new program. I'll be 45 years young in a couple of weeks and am in great shape, but hoping to lose that last little bit of belly fat. Would love to have some new friends on MFP for this new journey!
  • ssarabear
    ssarabear Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do the class in the gym , and I just recently got the one at home. I have back problems sometimes to- and it does hurt my back if I am not using proper technique! Let me know how you do!!! :)
  • cindy31548
    Options
    My husband and I started Les Mills Pump about 4 weeks ago. So far I am loving it. We do the Step and Sport attack workouts as well as the Abs program. We didn't really like the flow CD. I am really enjoying this program very much. Since we started I have lost a total of 12 inches. That is with us taking a week off as well. Next week I will be increasing my weights. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I hope everyone that is doing the program finds great success with it. I am looking forward to hearing how this program has helped everyone.
  • cindy31548
    Options
    Love love love the Sports Attack and the Step CD's. They are so much fun.