Is this par for the course?

Options
moss11
moss11 Posts: 236 Member
Probably just a moaning Minnie!! Eating about 1900 cals, doing okay on that. Normally plenty of energy. Got up yesterday and totally whacked! Same today! This is so unlike me I am usually up and at it. Done my usual cycle with a bit of HITT (well my version) which is flat out on bike until knackered, recover and same again. Just do it twice in session. Have been doing this for a while so nothing different. Didn't feel like lifting but thought I would perk up when started. No, gave up as no energy. Have been doing a lot of gardening, fairly physical. My question, do we need to back down from the exercise every now and then and totally rest? Like for more than 2 days? Should add not taking in quite enough protein yet but getting there!

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Being tired is totally part of the game.
    There is good information in the stickies in what to expect when upping the calories
    It will get better
    And taking rest from exercising now and again wont hurt.
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thanks Noor. Will check again through stickies. Have been at higher rate of calories for about 6 months. Maybe just a blip. Unfortunately I will need to leave the exercise until my strength comes back! Looking forward to getting "back at it" with you all soon.