ROLL CALL FOR 7/16...DID YOU FINISH TODAY'S WORKOUT?

Options
SammieGetsFit
SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
Since I don't see one for today... check in time!

I finished Day 11 (L2D1) today. Wowza! I'm weirdly excited for it tomorrow, because I have a LOT of room for improvement this time around. Wow.

How are you all doing?

Replies

• bright_and_shiny
    Options
    Just finished L1D9! I'm both excited and nervous about moving up to L2 soon! :)
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My alarm didn't go off this morning! So I didn't get to do it. I will have to make myself do it after work! Good news though....I think I have finally broken through my 3 month plateau...the scale actually went below 180 today for the first time in years!!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Just finished...seems my body is getting used to this workout...my HR didn't go up as much as it usually does. Looking forward to L2!!
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 for me is done. I'm ready to get out of level 1. Still hate that first cardio circuit!
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 9 completed. Tomorrow is my last day of Level 1. Yippee!

Happy shredding, everybody! Congrats on being consistent and making it this far.
  • LuvSteno
    LuvSteno Posts: 24
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9....check. Still hate push ups
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Also done Level 1 Day 9. Pushups are still tough and I must get a wrist support today.
  • Kitzey
    Kitzey Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm on holidays and forgot the shred at home.. good thing there is a gym here! Just got back from 30 mins cardio with a bit of interval training thrown in to intensify it :) Will check in daily....

Confession: yesterday first day of holidays and made HORRIBLE choices and couldn't sleep cause I was too full... Today I'm endeavouring to make better choices :)
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My alarm didn't go off this morning! So I didn't get to do it. I will have to make myself do it after work! Good news though....I think I have finally broken through my 3 month plateau...the scale actually went below 180 today for the first time in years!!

Congratulations!!! I recently hit that milestone and it's a fabulous feeling!!!! I'm at 171.5 now and can't wait for it to hit the 160's... I love seeing MFP say "If everyday were like today, you'd weigh 163.5 in 5 weeks" Unbelievable!!!!
  • kerchki
    Options
    I'm on holidays and forgot the shred at home.. good thing there is a gym here! Just got back from 30 mins cardio with a bit of interval training thrown in to intensify it :) Will check in daily....

Confession: yesterday first day of holidays and made HORRIBLE choices and couldn't sleep cause I was too full... Today I'm endeavouring to make better choices :)

Today's a new day!!!! I've been doing the shred on YouTube... both level 1 and level 2 are on it.
  • kerchki
    Options
    Day 14, level 2 done! 4 days of Level 2 and it seems to be getting harder!!! Maybe because I can actually do the exercises correctly now????
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 7 L1 finished.
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 8 and 9 done.. Doubled up today since I missed yesterday! One more day of level 1 yay!
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Completed day 6 level 1 - missed yesterday as i did body pump and spin at gym.
  • kerryjudson
    kerryjudson Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 1 done today and i found it really hard going, i still cant do a full push up never mind the plank but i shall carry on
  • MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1, Day 9!
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 9 l1 complete
  • arylia
    arylia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Done!
  • Loser79
    Loser79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i failed. i didn't start last week, but i am starting today for sure!
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! Almost chickened out today...but I kept thinking of you all....:0)