Share your Food Diary?

Options
FhoShplunk
FhoShplunk Posts: 34 Member
Hi there,
I've been on the Slow-Carb diet for about 5 weeks so far and have lost 20 pounds total. I find it pretty easy to stick to the diet, though I usually only have 2 of the three SC food groups (protein, beans, veg) per meal. I was looking around MFP for a slow-carb group so I don't feel so wicked on my cheat days (2600cals on Saturday- whew!). I was wondering if anyone else would want to add me so I can see their food diary and pull some ideas from it.

I'm biking to and from work 3 -4 times a week, and doing an aerobics class on Saturday before cheats begin, but other than that I'm not doing any exercise. I suspect that the weight's coming off pretty quickly because I have so much to lose- I'm 5' 3", and 208lbs now and am looking to ultimately lose another 65 pounds or so. Once I get closer to my goal I'm worried I'll need to be a little more strict with the diet. Anyone else with lots to lose have this kind of experience?
Thanks!

Replies

• lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, 20lb in 5 weeks is great!!! I am no role model for slow carb, the beans are hard for me to get in but I'm happy to add you and let you look around what I have in my diary.
  • coolvstar650
    coolvstar650 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have been following the plan for just over a week...had my first cheat day this last Saturday, so I'm interested to see what happens this week.