Friends With Benefits

Options
2»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Friends turned FWB is a like playing with a hornets nest! Baaaad idea.

hmmm! seems to me that FRIENDS with benefits should be with FRIENDS??? Otherwise it would be called 'ex with benefits' or 'stranger with benefits' :laugh:

How have I got that so wrong .....:noway:

Well yeah of course, Anna! What I am saying is taking an already made friendship and turning it into a FWB. It would be almost like screwing your sibling.

Then there is no such thing as a FWB,a person (probably the lady) is regarded as a fvck buddy and the other (probably the guy) is considered a boyfriend without using the word or having to break up.
    Ladies just need to understand where in the picture they really are to the guy.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Friends turned FWB is a like playing with a hornets nest! Baaaad idea.

hmmm! seems to me that FRIENDS with benefits should be with FRIENDS??? Otherwise it would be called 'ex with benefits' or 'stranger with benefits' :laugh:

How have I got that so wrong .....:noway:

Well yeah of course, Anna! What I am saying is taking an already made friendship and turning it into a FWB. It would be almost like screwing your sibling.

Ooooo Josh, the way you said my name with an exclamation mark, made me go all tingly!!! :laugh: :wink:

I hear what you're saying. There are friends and there are FRIENDS tho! There are friends that fancy each other but dont really see a future together. And there are friends that just don't see each other sexually. The latter would be the sibling type friends, right? :bigsmile:
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    LOL yes, Anna. Friends With Benefits are indeed "friends" (**** buddy). :laugh:
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    How the heck did this turn into a thread about SWBs? (siblings with benefits)
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options

Totally Anna's fault! (weird @ss Brit's!) :laugh:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I just don't get it. If I'm really friends with a guy...and I want to sleep with him I think it should be the full meal deal relationship. Otherwise just friends.

Meh doesn't work for me.

Not for me, either. I personally think the concept screws with people's hearts and minds in ways they don't realize.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

It was Josh, he thinks incest is best!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Totally Anna's fault! (weird @ss Brit's!) :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    @ Joshua -the-Iron-tall-man :bigsmile: so, are you saying that any female friend you have is like a sister to you? Or do you posess a friend that you find sexually attractive, but you know that a relationship wouldnt work with them? You know this, because you've known them a while as a friend. But still, you find each other attractive, and you think why not? You can laugh together and drink together and enjoy each others company, but you both know where you stand in terms of it never being more than a freind with benefits!

And, of course, you are both single.......

Eh? :love:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I just don't get it. If I'm really friends with a guy...and I want to sleep with him I think it should be the full meal deal relationship. Otherwise just friends.

Meh doesn't work for me.

Not for me, either. I personally think the concept screws with people's hearts and minds in ways they don't realize.

If you both agree on the concept, then it works fine. it can get messy if one of the friends develops romantic feelings and the other one doesnt :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Meh doesn't work for me.

If you both agree on the concept, then it works fine. it can get messy if one of the friends develops romantic feelings and the other one doesnt :flowerforyou:
    The problem is that virtually every lady here that has talked about having or being in one has taken it to that point.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Meh doesn't work for me.

The problem is that virtually every lady here that has talked about having or being in one has taken it to that point.

Well, I have'nt. So there!! :tongue:

:laugh: