Pregnant! =)

Options
2»

Replies

• TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Great news, congrats! I agree with everyone else. Do your best to eat at TDEE the 1st trimester than up at least 300 for tri 2 and 3. Listen to your body and do the best you can, take it day by day!:flowerforyou:
  • iluvhorses1983
    iluvhorses1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the congrats and well wishes! Also, thanks for the advice for eating at TDEE. That is what I plan to do until my 2nd trimester and see what my GYN recommends for the remainder. :flowerforyou:
  • iluvhorses1983
    iluvhorses1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! what a wonderful story!! if you haven't already, you should join us over at fit, fabulous, and pregnant :)

most of us are eating at maintanence in the first trimester, then +300 calories per day in the 2nd and 3rd. but, it's up to you and your doctor!!

I'm 5'6, 210, and eat at least 2,500 :)

Thanks! I actually joined yesterday! I am looking forward to my first ultrasound Aug 10th! I'll be about 9 weeks then. :bigsmile:
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Stay healthy and stick around. So glad you will be on the EM2WL train throughout pregnancy. If you plan to nurse after baby is here, remember to continue adding in extra calories for nursing. It's so important for a great milk supply!