I have Been Sabotaging my Weight Loss....

deevatude
deevatude Posts: 322 Member
I dont log everything i eat, but i have my calories set to 2100. i have been eating tdee + (2500 and over) for 2 months now. i wasnt doing the reset, just the cut.

im in so much denial about how many calories i eat a day. I would eat a few potato chips but that few would quickly amount to over 500 calories. i just never log it because i didnt think it was that much or would have an effect on me. well, apparently it does.

end rant

i love food.

Replies

• MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    I think you gotta log everything really. And take the unhealthy foods out of the house. Potato chips are the worst, especially if you buy big bags of them (I know lol because of my major nacho chip fixation) because they're so moreish and they seem so light, it doesn't feel like you ate that many.
  • deevatude
    chips are hard to resist
  • rmk20togo
    rmk20togo Posts: 353 Member
    I'm a former weight watchers member and they called that BLTs - bites, licks, tastes. It is important to log them all. If for nothing else, you can look back and see where you had success and what you were doing, or vice versa.
  • deevatude
    I'm a former weight watchers member and they called that BLTs - bites, licks, tastes. It is important to log them all. If for nothing else, you can look back and see where you had success and what you were doing, or vice versa.

i decided to start logging everything today