What should I do?

Ok em2wl fam. The end of this week will be 8 weeks for me eating at TDEE. However about 4 weeks ago I had to reduce my activity level from strenuous to moderate because I just wasnt getting the workouts in. So my calories dropped from around 2300 to 2050-2100 and i have been doing great with that and keeping the workouts up. Am I ready to start my cut or should i eat at moderate for another month? My cut would be around 1700-1800 and my bmr is 1594. That doesnt leave me alot of room for workouts but Im guessing I eat back the calories to meet my bmr. Please share your thoughts because I am confused and I am ready for the scale to start dropping. I started lifting with cathe doing muscle max and I feel the difference, havent taken any measurements but I feel awesome. Thanks for your help.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    You could start cutting whenever you like:) You had 4 weeks where you were eating more than currently. ust keep in mind your activity level as you progress. If you are finding you are jumping back up to strenuous, then be sure to increase the cals