Roll Call for 7/17 - Did you finish today's workout?

Options
newdayhasbegun
newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
Great job, everybody! Last few days rolls calls have been superb. Folks are being consistent. I didn't see a roll call yet, so here we go.

Completed L1, Day 10. Woohoo! On to level 2.

How is everybody else doing?

Replies

• SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I started it, but my shoulders and back were KILLING me. So I did alternative cardio this morning instead and plan to do 30DS when I get and hopefully my muscles have stretched out a little.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Done and ready to move on to Level 2 tomorrow. I used a wrist support this time and it really made a difference for my pushups, so I hope I can manage level 2 with all the pushup and plank position work.
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Day 9 for me! I was going to cheat and head to level 2 tomorrow but want to hold myself accountable for being lazy for 2 days so I'll be a day behind.

On a positive note I did 8 "manly" pushups!
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    Done :) For some reason the top of my back has been in agony for the last few days so I'm trying to take it easy-ish. I replaced the jumping jacks and jump rope with the punches and butt kicks as they were more comfortable. Seeing the doctor tomorrow :indifferent:
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I sometimes switch to butt kicks in the set that's all jumping jacks and jump rope. There are days when it feels painful on my knees. I don't think it matters as long as you do cardio through the set. I'd rather switch to a different cardio exercise than have to take a break.

Good luck at the doctor.
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7....check!!

Was tough today! I didn't get to do it in the am yesterday, so I did it last night. Then again this am. I don't know if that has something to do with it, or if I'm getting bored and ready to move on!

Good job ladies!!
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Level 1 completed! Whoo Whoo... 10 days down! Can't wait till level 2 tomorrow!!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    L1D10 done!!! My body is definitely ready to move on...only burned 118 calories...i was burning 160ish at the beginning. great job everyone!!
  • bnrose
    bnrose Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Day 9 complete for me! One more day then on to level 2. Excited and scared at the same time!
  • dizneymouse
    dizneymouse Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I am glad I found this group today! I started a couple days before you guys so today I completed level 2 day 3!
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 10 done>> it was so hard to make myself finish it. i was bored and tired of hearing the same thing.
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Completed day 7 level 1 - also getting bored and want to move on. Have also stopped doing the side lunges as they hurt my knees - i do squats and anterior raises instead.
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L1, D9 and L2, D1 done! Lots of balance and cardio in L2 but it's not as scary as I thought it would be. ;)
  • LuvSteno
    LuvSteno Posts: 24
    Options
    Off to a rough start today so I didn't fit it in this morning. I will have to do it late tonight, and I will do it :smile:
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Day 8 L1 done!!
  • kerchki
    kerchki Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    L1D15 done!
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot!! Finished day 10, level 1 this morning! Don't think I'm ready to move on to level 2 just yet though.
  • OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
    Options
    Level 1, Day 1/30 finished~
    Committed today and didn't stop halfway like I usually do. :drinker:
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Almost forgot!! Finished day 10, level 1 this morning! Don't think I'm ready to move on to level 2 just yet though.
    I'm not ready for Level 2, but I wasn't ready for level 1 either when I started. LOL!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 7 (Day 1 of Level 2!). I decided to skip ahead to Level 2 because a) I was just so curious, and b) I'd like to save my extra couple L1 days for "rest" days or fit in an extra workout on the weekends to finish in 30 days total. Hey, it made sense in my head. :)