Options
mageekesh
mageekesh Posts: 57 Member
How many pounds would you like to shed before 2012 is over? "You can do it"

Replies

• mageekesh
    mageekesh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My Goal to lose is 86 pounds... Yea it is alot but I need to get back to where I was before I had my 2 children I am ready and know I can do it.. I have never been more motivated
  • cass678910
    cass678910 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to lose about 30 pounds before 2013!
  • Tahvya
    Tahvya Posts: 2
    Options
    hi everyone...this is a great group I have lots of goals for 2013.My ultimate weight loss goal is to lose 40lbs by november and become a serious runner which I started to train for on monday. I am really committed to this running thing so wish me luck..
  • amandaschroeder
    amandaschroeder Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose between 30 and 40 pounds before Christmas. If I set my mind to it and keep trying, take things day by day, I know I can do it!
  • barbsulli0106
    Options
    Hey Everyone! My goal is to lose 68lbs by Jan 2013...I'm think I am finally ready to commit and so glad I found this site. Oh and by the way thanks for starting this group,I think its going to be awesome to watch each others progress.
  • Sopsongbird
    Sopsongbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drop as much weight as possible by 2013 haha. I am looking at 100+ to lose, so anything lost to get me closer to my goal is amazing!
  • TrinaTW
    TrinaTW Posts: 88
    Options
    My wl goal by 2013 is to lose another 50 lbs and reach my final goal weight!! I also have a goal of no more injuries this year!! So far I've already had a pulled hamstring, stress fracture on my foot and a concussion which I'm still trying to recover from!!
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    50 lbs should be reasonable to try and achieve by the New Year!
  • jlophillips
    jlophillips Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am going to lose 23 more lbs before 2013. I can do that!

Good luck everyone on your goals!
  • THelgert
    THelgert Posts: 10
    Options
    My goal is to get back my old self. I have 40 lbs to go and I find Fit Pal has really made a difference since I started.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    To get back to my weight I was when I got married by our anniversary. That is 58 lbs to lose by Feb.
  • rocketgirl51
    rocketgirl51 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone: Would love to be a part of this group. Will get a new picture soon. Lost 50 last year but still want to get that 20-25 off. Have really wanted to find a realistic group to work with. Started at 230 and went down to 180 but have started to creep back up.
    Have found that if I DON'T measure, measure, measure, log, log, log, that my weight creeps UP, UP, UP.
    So, I start to re-think DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.
    Glad to be here.
    RocketGirl
  • KelliJ49047
    KelliJ49047 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am so in. I would love to lose 70 pounds by 2013... but anything towards that weight loss will be wonderful... I will be weighing in tomorrow...
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I want to be 100lbs lighter than when 2012 started!
  • la20la12
    la20la12 Posts: 29
    Options
    i want to loose 45lbs
  • momto1son
    momto1son Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 lbs by the end of 2012!
  • dry61ed
    dry61ed Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It would be wonderful to lose 30pounds by the end of 2012. I am ready!!!!
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would love to be 92 lbs thiner even if i don't get there i would love to get close to it
  • judywillits
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new and I would love to lose 40 before the new year!
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 pounds by the end of 2012. :bigsmile: