I am not doing TDEE right now, but I am eating my

NWCountryGal
NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
exercise calories. I guess I am looking for more support from people that have eatin more, or their exercise calories, and succeeded. I feel I am stronger with much more energy just since before the 4th of July(when I started eating all my calories). I am not paying "much" attention to the scales, just seeing how I feel. I will be honest in saying I would sure love to wake, measure and see I have lost some inches in the last 2 weeks but nothing I can see. I have really upped my calorie burn and thanks to my hrm I am getting a much more accurate reading I believe.

Any feedback welcome. I will say that I do not believe under-eating calories(like 500 when I've burned up 700 and need no less than 1200)is healthy, period! But I am wondering if maybe I should be eating a little under my total exercise calories or just stick with this til Sept 1st when I decided I would re-evaluate if no change. Surely there will be. I certainly haven't gained any weight.

Please feel free to examine my diaries to see if I am not eating as healthy as I think I am, denise

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    hi there!! i don't have much to put in here im more so bumping it for later... but i tried eating "TDEE" but my calorie burn is sooo low compared to others (i burn like 300) ... so instead i now try to net my bmr.... so i will eat 1400 then my exersice calories.

it's working!!

ps- your diary isnt public :P :)
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Ok, so that is what I'm doing right? My BRM is 1200/1242 on scooby calc. I eat 1200, so if I burn 300, I eat those to keep my intake at 1200, not only 900. Do I have that right? Pretty sure that is right but always like to check, especially when nothings happening;) I don't burn enough, I feel, to do the TDEE either. I did burn over 600 yesterday but that is typical. I am starting to kayak to day and curious to see what I will burn according to my hrm.

Thanks so much for your reply:) It helped a lot with encouragement and not feeling alone in this:) denise:drinker: :drinker:
    hi there!! i don't have much to put in here im more so bumping it for later... but i tried eating "TDEE" but my calorie burn is sooo low compared to others (i burn like 300) ... so instead i now try to net my bmr.... so i will eat 1400 then my exersice calories.

it's working!!

ps- your diary isnt public :P :)