Day 14

Options
crafty30
crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
Morning All,

How is everybody doing with this?
I'm doing my run later to get my exercise quota in..Feeling like Ive lost weight in my clothes and stuff but the scales still say the same! they will not shift ha!
Hope everybody has a good day :-)
x

Replies

• tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Morning

Yeah feeling really positive about it, same here scales don't move, feel bigger stay for some reason lol, weigh in tomorrow should make interesting reading,

Enjoy your day x
  • crafty30
    Options
    Glad you are feeling positive :-) I am today too! Ive got a pair of trousers on that didn't do up this time last year and now they are literally falling down! I definitely think Ive gone down a dress size, its a great feeling!

Well I will weigh in with you in the morning and we can compare notes :-) x
  • tyroners
    Options
    Hey that's great news well done, I bet your well pleased with that, out with the tape then is it? I think I'll be over tomorrow just a gut feeling lol.

Good luck for tomorrow, sounds like you don't need the luck x
  • crafty30
    Options
    Ah thank you! Yes it’s a great feeling! Cant wait to go on a big shopping spree hehe! Yeah I should get the tape measure out really! Im a bit rubbish with doing that though..I never know where to measure my waist, if its where your jeans sit or the smallest part, I get confused ha!!

Do you think you will be? You’ve been so good though! Surely not having beer must have made a massive difference?

Ah thanks, you too! I still don’t reckon the scale will have shifted but we’ll see..Im not going to get stressed if it hasn’t though! x
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Walked a good 8 miles today, and feeling brilliant.
  • crafty30
    Options
    Great work Lanie! 8 miles is fab :-) good to hear you are feeling brilliant too, must be catching today hehe! x
  • tyroners
    Options
    Well done that's some walk !!!

My mate went for a medical and they measured his waist around his belly button, he questioned it and they said that's the correct place, best add 2 inches on to mine then lol.

Yeah feel loads better without the beer, sound like an alcoholic but it's surprising just a couple of pints every other day really then weekends got a bit mad, used to down ten pints some Saturday's eeeeekkkk, but all done now feel well better, can walk without panting now!! Xx
  • crafty30
    Options
    Well I am definitely measuring in the wrong place then! Reckon i better add a couple of inches on too ha!

No you dont at all, I love my wine so i cant talk! Ha! 10 pints is pretty hardcore ;-) Thats so good..must spur you on then definitely..
    Although I do think you have to have a night off every now and again!

Well lets see in the morning if there is any weight loss to go with our feeling good, fingers crossed :-) x
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yes when I started with the gym they took all measurements and she measured my waist around my belly button. Going to go and buy myself a tape measure tomorrow.

Weigh in tomorrow should be interesting but I won't hold my breath lol.

Did a 30 minute walk today and drank 10 glasses of water, finding that easier now, I should lose lbs with all the extra trips to the bathroom alone lol.

Anyway wish everyone luck with their weigh in.
  • tyroners
    Options
    Cheers think I need all the luck tomorrow!!!
  • crafty30
    Options
    Well done Herbalkitty, doing good!

Night all, will check in in the morning then!
    x