i think i need prayer.

Options
lately I haven't been feeling too well. its nothing inparticular i just am maybe a little run down. I've not been wanting to eat anything, and i've been struggling to eat well over the last three months or so. i am going to have a few days off and see how I am next week. i may still log my food. because i need to make sure i eat, i used to have an eating disorder and i don't want it to get its grips into me again. it really might just be i'm run down. i have been on a limited calorie counting lifestyle changing diet for so long9 2 yrs) i may just have been getting a bit obsessed. i'm hoping a few days to reset myself and let myself eat what i maybe need for a while might be more benificial for my health. I have lost some weight and are more active and mobile. but to the calories i eat and my activity levels i haven't really lost as much as i should have or would have liked to. I feel my weight is being held back because of something to do with my past, spirit and lack of fellowship. please pray for me. for me to be doing Gods will and doing and being as He would want me to live.
i have been away from church for a while and went back on Sunday. i think my not feeling right could be down to my spirit. I have started to pray through my issues that have come up and through whats trying to get me to give up trying to met and be healthy and my weight down.

Replies

• halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers. Don't let the enemy bring you down or try to tell you who you are or what you aren't. Really get yourself into the Word and into prayer and let God speak into your heart and tell you what He thinks about who you are. Do not be discouraged. God has better timing than we do and He knows exactly what we need and when we need it. Just surrender it all over and allow Him to be in control. Remember in these times of weariness and trial that God does all things/uses all things for the greater good of you beause He loves us with selfless and relentless passion that cannot be compared to any form of human affection or affirmation.

You know, I was recently struggling alot too, and I heard something that really stuck with me:
    "life isnt about waiting for the strom to pass, its about learning to dance in the middle of the pouring rain"

We must learn to fix our eyes, our hearts and our minds on God and His will for us. Even in the midst of trial we must continue to praise Him and seek Him and worship Him because He is good even when our circumstances or our attitudes are not.

This too shall pass my friend. Sorry for the rant.
    Ill be praying for you.

1 Peter 5:7
    "cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for you"
  • valerierackly74
    valerierackly74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    thank you. for your reply and for your support. anyone else needing some prayer and encouragement please let me know. I think this is a great way to be supportive spiritually, physically and with our health.
  • daisy2555
    daisy2555 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I´m Nancy. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I will definitely pray for you. We all have a past. I´m glad that you started going to church again. I would consult a doctor if you edon´t feel better. Let me know how you are doing.
  • womanathewell
    womanathewell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi,hope you are doing better.i too will pray.