Starting JMBR 7/23/2012

Options
Never2Late2BU
Never2Late2BU Posts: 14 Member
Hello All

My package just arrived today.....I'm so excited and ready to go!

I do have one question, what size weights should I be using? Also, I can tell now, I will not be following the food plan. Can anyone suggest an eating plan that is easy to follow, doable and will give proven results.

Thanks!

P.S. anyone else starting on 7/23?

Replies

• sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have a set of 3, 5 & 8 pound weights. So far I've only touched the 3's and 5's. I've been mostly using the 3's so I get the form down correctly, and because by the third set that's about all I can handle right now. Depends on your level of fitness, but that's where I'm at. However,I think I'm going to start saving up to buy a larger set, because I think I'll probably be needing them after a few more weeks.

I started last monday, so I'm only a week ahead of you. :D
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have just used 3, 5, & 8 pound weights for this first time through the program, and I haven't felt like I've needed heavier weights. As you progress, the moves get harder, so you don't necessarily need higher weight. My recommendation would be to wait until you get to a point where you feel you need a higher weight before you purchase them. When i started the program, I had not been doing any weight training though. You'll have to judge your needs on your own level of fitness.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I've just finished level 1 and I worked up to 3.5kg (7 pounds).
  • Never2Late2BU
    Never2Late2BU Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks You Guys.

I already have 3, 5 & 8's so I can save money there!