introducing me!

Options
tish326
tish326 Posts: 14 Member
Hi everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
I am a newly married again, mother of 4 girls. My true struggle with my wieght came after I lost my youngest daughter, Dafni, due to a babysitters mistake. I ended up hitting rock bottom, I lost everything, custody of my other 3 daughters, my home, some friends too. I don't blame the friends, some just don't know how to deal when a person loses so much in a day. Ended up losing my job as well.
I turned to food and cigerates, bad choices, but I also didn't know how to deal with my situation. I slowly came to the point where I was living for my girls, and taking care of them. About a year and 2 months ago, after trying to work things out with my then husband, who had always been abusive, it turning physical and me finally realizing that not only did I deserve to be treated better by others, I deserved to love myself again. That was a loooong road. That road is what ended 1 yr and 2 months ago. That is when I finally decided that I was truely a good person, and if I had the strength to leave him and lose my home and car and job again, and start all over. That I could love myself compleatly again and do what is right for me.

I went to a friends wedding, caught the bouquet, broke up with a lazy guy who expected me to take care of him, and 2 weeks later went on a date, that lasted 15 hours, with my now husband. The first man ever in my life to treat me like I mattered, and truely love me for me, no matter what shape or bad habits. Thanks to his encouragement, I started going to the gym again...I had forgoten how awesome it felt to work out, I also started to eat better again too. In November, we moved into our home, and thankfully he loves my cooking and I started using my fitness pal again.
I am slowly losing wieght, go to the gym when I can, play just dance with my girls when I can't, finally have a life again.
I am truely blessed.

Oh, and I am in the process of kicking the butts too!