Those on cut -

How often do you weigh yourself?

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    I weigh myself every day because when I don't, I start gaining weight. I think it is a personal thing.
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    I start cut on Sunday. I'd really like to weight less and measure more. I know there's at least one person in here that weighs once a month. I really wish I could head that direction. I just really feel the need to step on the scale every morning!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    One week after TOM and I have a cycle of about 6-8 weeks.
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    when i started my cut on 7/1, i decided not to weigh myself until august.

i couldn't resist and weighed in a week after.

i weigh-in once a week but sometimes more. i find it keeps me accountable and i start to see patterns based on what i eat.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    I always weigh every day.
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 577 Member
    I weigh every day. I can't help it.
  • MeganKate24
    MeganKate24 Posts: 110
    I weigh every day. I can't help it.

Do you not find it demotivated as surely you must just drop dowb very very slowly with the small defecits?
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Until I figured out my body and how it reacts to what I do, I was forever on the scale. So i've gone through all the tears I will ever shed over the scale. Now I go every morning before I eat or drink and that's it for the day.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    I don't own a scale, so maybe twice a month when I remember to do it when there is a scale around.
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 577 Member
    I don't get demotivated...even after a binge. It kind of keeps me grounded...gives a little piece of mind. I'm probably in the minority, though...lol.
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    I weigh myself almost every morning, as soon as I wake up, even after a big meal out at a restaurant. I like to see how my body reacts to the excess sodium, etc. Keeps me in the zone to continue with the process, I guess.

And I lost all my weight very slowly so the slight increase or decrease doesn't bother me at all. If anything, I know it's all normal.
  • Pretty much daily, in the morning, after my workout but before I eat. (Although I drink about 24 ounces of water throughout my workout)