Vegan Restaurants in Chicago

Options
NuevaNatalia
NuevaNatalia Posts: 72 Member
Hi,

Does anyone know of any good vegan or raw vegan restaurants in Chicago? I'll be making a trip there soon. I'd like to try at least one restaurant while I'm there.

Replies

• Mact26
    Mact26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The Chicago Diner is a vegan diner (with a lot of gluten-free options, too). But its definitely a diner - so if you're looking for healthy options I'd stay away. If you've been really craving things like gyros/meatloaf/grilled cheese/shakes etc, then it is a delicious stop :)

I was there in August, but was there for work and didn't have much time to find good spots to eat, so I ended up having a more grocery-shopping and Chipotle centered trip. So definitely come back to update with anything you try and like, since I'm sure I'll be back soon!

http://www.veggiediner.com/wp/
  • ajusteen21
    ajusteen21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you've already made your trip but just in case you or anyone would like to know: Chicago dinner, pick me up cafe(open 24 hours on the weekends), native foods (highly recommended), and Karen's Corner which I'm pretty sure is all raw.
    Hopefully this helps!

Do-Rite doughnuts has gluten free vegan doughnuts if you're having a cheat moment ;)
  • RachMarie247
    RachMarie247 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just saw this - Karen's On Greene is my favorite restaurant in this world! It's more upscale. Also love Chicago Diner for a more casual place.