NSV Alert!!!

chicbuc
chicbuc Posts: 577 Member
I have a favorite pair of jeans that I occasionally pull out and try on. The last time was a couple of weeks ago, and they wouldn't even go over my hips. I just tried them on on a whim. Not only did I get them all the way up, they buttoned and zipped. There was a fair enough amount of muffin top that I won't be wearing them anytime too soon, but they went on!!! And that was after eating dinner! And I lifted this morning! I'm a little excited :)

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Awesome news!!! Congrats - things like that make it so much easier to stay strong, regardless of what the number on the scale says.. Way to go!
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    You'll be wearing them soon enough. I sometimes save close just so I can see if I can fit in them again, even if its something I wouldn't wear anymore (I kept a dress from high school for years until it would zip up again, I don't think I have it anymore but I'm smaller than the last time I put it on).
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Great one!!!!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    awesome NSV
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Yay that is fantastic. I find using clothes as a measuring tool much more gratifying than the measuring tape because I'm never too sure that I'm measuring my hips and waist in exactly the same spot.
  • donna9089
    donna9089 Posts: 87
    Woo Hoooo! Congrats!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    That's awesome!
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    Way to go! That's awesome:)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Haha yay. I time capsuled my clothes and ripped them out when I got to goal. Still cant fit into allot of them :(
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Yay that is fantastic. I find using clothes as a measuring tool much more gratifying than the measuring tape because I'm never too sure that I'm measuring my hips and waist in exactly the same spot.

I LOVE this! ^^ I can't seem to get the exact spot measured. I will try on some clothes as benchmarks thanks to this idea. I actually didn't think to do this. I'm only enjoying the bagginess of my clothes and haven't tried on smaller ones.

OP- What a motivating NSV. I would be ecstatic!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Thats awesome!! keep up the amazing work!!