New Rules of Lifting Supercharged

Options
kazzari
kazzari Posts: 473 Member
Have you heard? Coming out the end of December. All new muscle building programs for men and women! Another one to add to my Cosgrove library.

Replies

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Oh no, I just got 4 Life and the Abs one, have the for Women one, hubby has the original, now I'll have to get this one eventually too. Looks like I have programs for life, lots of workouts to do...
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I can't wait... I will get 4 life polished off and then go into Supercharged. I am looking forward to what ever Strength Phase he comes up with this time!

The original NROL was awesome.
  • kazzari
    Options
    According to Lou, this is the original New Rules completely redone. I got the details at JP Fitness in his New Rules forums...it is similar also to 4 Life in that you are going to be able to customize. Woo hoo. I'll never get bored.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    According to Lou, this is the original New Rules completely redone. I got the details at JP Fitness in his New Rules forums...it is similar also to 4 Life in that you are going to be able to customize. Woo hoo. I'll never get bored.

The 4 life workouts are so intense, I leave the gym drenched in sweat and my muscles twitching. The metabolic excersizes at the end are what does it i think.

I hope he is following the system of the orginal NROL, witth the Break in, Fat Loss, Hypertrophy and Strength phases... The strength phase is the one thing 4 Life does not have that I wish it did. I love those single rep or three rep lifts.
  • kazzari
    Options

The 4 life workouts are so intense, I leave the gym drenched in sweat and my muscles twitching. The metabolic excersizes at the end are what does it i think.

I hope he is following the system of the orginal NROL, witth the Break in, Fat Loss, Hypertrophy and Strength phases... The strength phase is the one thing 4 Life does not have that I wish it did. I love those single rep or three rep lifts.
    OBD, we've changed quite a few things since the original NROL. It's not that there's anything wrong with it. We started writing it in 2004, and Alwyn has overhauled his training protocols since then.

NROL for Abs is our transitional book -- our shift to a focus on mobility, core strength, and conditioning as key components of the program, rather than just adjuncts -- while NROL for Life gives you a big chunk of Alwyn's playbook: how he and his trainers decide which exercises to use, and how to progress within each movement pattern.

NROL Supercharged, which comes out in January, is the whole thing. It's a complete
    reboot of NROL, with four introductory programs we now call Basic Training, three
    Hypertrophy, and three we now call Strength & Power.

__________________ Lou Schuler The New Rules of Lifting

Quoted from the JP Fitness post found here http://www.jpfitness.com/showthread.php?t=50153.