Been wanting to know but afraid to ask....

Debbiedebbiey
Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
So here goes, next Friday is my cut date! Yea ! But instead of cutting 250 cals, can I just burn that number off in exercise ? I have a bodybugg & still have problems keeping cals at an even keel. Some days I burn 2500 & some 1750, So I eat that days cal numbers, do NROLFW 3xs wk but not using huge lbs(15d.b's) due to injury. I've pretty much dropped cardio for the reset so I wouldn't have to eat any more cals( too full). So, instead of cutting cals back (because I'm not sure what number to cut from, can I just throw in some of my much missed cardio? Or maybe cut out a few cals & little more cardio? Any advice from resetters?

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    I don't see why it would no work this way. It is probably harder to be cosistent that way and your body might need a bit longer to adjust, but you can try. If you want to ask Lucia or Kiki as all as I am not 100% sure about it.
  • MeganKate24
    MeganKate24 Posts: 110
    So here goes, next Friday is my cut date! Yea ! But instead of cutting 250 cals, can I just burn that number off in exercise ? I have a bodybugg & still have problems keeping cals at an even keel. Some days I burn 2500 & some 1750, So I eat that days cal numbers, do NROLFW 3xs wk but not using huge lbs(15d.b's) due to injury. I've pretty much dropped cardio for the reset so I wouldn't have to eat any more cals( too full). So, instead of cutting cals back (because I'm not sure what number to cut from, can I just throw in some of my much missed cardio? Or maybe cut out a few cals & little more cardio? Any advice from resetters?

I would be interested to know the answer to this too!
  • MeganKate24
    MeganKate24 Posts: 110

I would be interested to know the answer to this too!

More RE not cutting but adding in a bit more cardio than eating diff amounts everyday.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    How would I go about asking Lucia or Kiki ? Funny, I guess I'm not the only one wondering this.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    How would I go about asking Lucia or Kiki ? Funny, I guess I'm not the only one wondering this.
    Either you address the thread to them or you send them a message