Day 21- 1st day on level 3!

Options
DONE! Well, that was hard.

There are times when I can't keep up and a lot of times I doing the beginner move. But I am dripping sweat and doing my best. I can't wait for 30DS to be done with. I know that the scale is not the end all be all but it's barely moving and that is a tough pill to swallow for me right now. My measurements better show some me some love :)

Replies

• sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    At first I felt like the exercises looked easier than level 2...but then about halfway through I was cursing at Jillian. 9 more days...we've got this!
  • racward
    racward Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Done, woohoo! I found some of the moves were harder than level 2 but I feel it was less repetitive and a LOT more fun! I dreaded doing it everyday of level 2 but found it much easier to get through it this morning. Can't keep up with those jumping lunges yet and those sumo squats are a killer but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If only the scale would budge just a little...
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    Yes! Sumo squats directly following my spin class was not a good idea! Ha! We got this! 9 more days!
  • racward
    racward Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day two of level 3 and it was those damn rockstars that nearly killed me...OUCH!!! Jillian may be an evil genius but what does that make me for putting myself through it?!? The official countdown is on though. Any ideas what routine you are going to do when we're all finished? I was thinking of still doing the levels a couple of times a week in amoungst my other cardio. Any ideas?