week 2 day 6

Options
done really well today 4 miles with weights whilst walking dog. did early in morning as it was such a lovely morning, Good luck for next week everyone

Replies

• TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Yeah Week 2 DONE !!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, we are enjoying some much needed rain :)
  • reecie1034
    reecie1034 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wooo Hoooo.... Week 2 is DONE :-) .... And YES!!! We all made it through....
    Next week, we star strengthening our CORE while we continue our walks w/ the weights... I AM SO EXCITED!!
    Don't forget to get your R&R 2morrow... You and your body deserves it!!!!
  • reecie1034
    Options
    done really well today 4 miles with weights whilst walking dog. did early in morning as it was such a lovely morning, Good luck for next week everyone
    Janice, you are doing GREAT!!!!! Way to go :-) ... You are going to look and feel ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL at your daughter's upcoming wedding!!!!
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks Reecie its next Saturday Im so excited!
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't do a formal walk today, but we had our church picnic today, and I was the photographer. Which means that I was on my feet and wandering around for the majority of the 6 hours I was there. So, no weights, but I definitely burned some calories.
  • reecie1034
    Options
    Well, I didn't do a formal walk today, but we had our church picnic today, and I was the photographer. Which means that I was on my feet and wandering around for the majority of the 6 hours I was there. So, no weights, but I definitely burned some calories.
    That's Great.... As long as you were are staying active, any movement can be a substitute occasionally :-) ... The picnic sounds like it was a lot of fun... Hope you enjoyed!!! Look forward to hearing from you next week!!!
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 6 today....ended up taking Friday off instead of Sunday this week. Was just too tired to move.

Finally found a route that I like. And it will bump me up that little extra to 2 miles.
    Looking forward to it next week.

Walking before work and ab exercises after work :0)