Kiki or Lucia .....when you get a chance...

Debbiedebbiey
Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
So here goes, next Friday is my cut date! Yea ! But instead of cutting 250 cals, can I just burn that number off in exercise ? I have a bodybugg & still have problems keeping cals at an even keel. Some days I burn 2500 & some 1750, So I eat that days cal numbers, do NROLFW 3xs wk but not using huge lbs(15d.b's) due to injury. I've pretty much dropped cardio for the reset so I wouldn't have to eat any more cals( too full). So, instead of cutting cals back (because I'm not sure what number to cut from, can I just throw in some of my much missed cardio? Or maybe cut out a few cals & little more cardio? Any advice from resetters?
Edited by Debbiedebbiey on Sat 07/21/12 11:24 AM

Replies

• Debbiedebbiey
    Not sure if I did that right, it was a post from earlier today. Others were wondering as well & thanks in advance, if you get the chance to respond.
  • MeganKate24
    MeganKate24 Posts: 110
    bump
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    bumping for you......
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    bumping...
  • tokidoki
    tokidoki Posts: 7 Member
    Not sure if this helps, but I put my info in the scooby calc and right now I'm eating at TDEE with a light activity level. When I calculated the same info but at moderate activity, a 10% cut was very similar to the calories I'm eating now, so I think it would work as long as you accurately assessed your activity level.
  • crystalwelshroberts
    crystalwelshroberts Posts: 147 Member
    Debbie it seems like it should work but we'll see if you get others to answer.
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Bump for more replies please!!!!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Kiki and Lucia seem to be on the other forum more now so you might get a response from them if you post it there or message them personally.