Introductions

Options

Replies

• 11kimberly11
    11kimberly11 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I lost some weight a couple of years ago with MFP. Since then Ive gained it all back. I'm finding it hard to maintain motivation and I'm so disgusted with myself. Maybe joining a group like this will help. 10lbs would be a great success .
  • vtlover09
    vtlover09 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined today! I would love to lose 10 pounds this August!

What are some good TONING exercises to do? I really don't want to bulk up, just slim and tone my body. Please give me your opinions! (:
  • BeautyIsABeast
    Options
    Just joined MFP Thursday and im almost addicted. I just need more friends to keep me on herre longer lol. Anywho..10lbs..1 month? thats nothing right guys? We have this in the bag.
  • naomiari
    naomiari Posts: 37
    Options
    I am in! I started insanity recently and August would be my second month. I'm really hoping to lose at least 10lbs. Good luck everyone!
  • Leanneteters
    Options
    Hello, I have been working on losing weight as well. I think it is important to have a group that can hold me accountable and check in on me. Please add me as friend on here, I do not have any on the site...
  • shimmie1
    shimmie1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting today. 10lb challenge should really help get me going. Great idea. Looking forward to it
  • melisabliss
    Options
    Hello all. This is day 1 of my 240 to 190 weight loss goal. Glad my sister tipped me off to this challenge. I'm looking forward to going through this with all of you!
  • mnaustin29
    mnaustin29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am certainly up for the challenge. Losing 10 pounds would be a great start for my journey.
  • jjsita
    jjsita Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for this challenge!
    I recently met my first goal to fit back into one of my old dresses! I was so excited. But this past this past week I have disappointed myself BC I gained back 3lbs... ugh. So frustrated! Im also just shy of my next goal which is to get out of the 200's... I went from 202 back to 205.... ugh I'm solo close! That is soooooo discouraging!
    I came to the message boards looking for help and I think I found just the boost I needed!
    I'm looking forward to beating this under 200 goal, and then kicking the next goals *kitten* too!!!
  • MoniqueAnn30
    MoniqueAnn30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It's so hard to gain weight back after you worked so hard to take it off. I hope this board helps you stay on track. I know that's what I'm hoping it will do for me.
  • Lizisgonnalose
    Lizisgonnalose Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just starting my journey to get fit... 10 lbs In one month will be tough, but I'm ready to work hard and meet this challenge. Looking for friends to motivate me too, so feel free to friend me.:happy:
  • londaknight
    Options
    Looking forward to losing 10 lbs in August. Hoping to lose 30 by November (my wedding anniversary is in December and my husband promised me a romantic getaway to keep me motivated). I'm ready to work my butt off and drop these pounds.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I am getting close to my goal and would love to drop 10# during my birthday month. I have been a part of MFP for a little over a year.

Pam
  • cboyle04
    cboyle04 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!

I relatively new to MFP. I tried it out a while ago but didnt keep up with due to a crazy semester at school. Overall I'd like to get to a healthy weight, prob 150 for my height (5'6") if/when i get there I may revise my goal!

Challenge accepted! I have been struggling on my own to get healthy and I think what I need to give me the extra boost in the right directions is a supportive community!
  • orange_tabby
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge and have a group support to lose the 10lbs with. Most of the challenges I find have already started and I did not want to join part way through. I have been on MFP for awhile and have lot some weight. I'm not a fan of the high summer temps so the last few weeks I have not done much. I'm hoping to get back to the Moksha yoga classes on a going on a regular basis. I'm also looking to start the new rules for lifting weights for women this week. Need to finish reading the book and then go back and make some notes. Otherwise I need to just watch what I eat and drink more water.
  • SkinnyB10
    SkinnyB10 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I could really use the motivation and the loss of 10 lbs,
  • moonowl23
    moonowl23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    In!
    Need to lose weight to get into my wedding dress, and if I can lose 10lbs in one month I would be so happy!
  • Karen_LM
    Karen_LM Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had been exercising well for a couple of years, but a series of illness in the house broke my habits. My little one starts kindergarten this week (Yes, it's quite early, it's a year round school) and so with HIS new schedule, it's time for me to get back on track. This sounds like a really good way to start.
  • lovemepurple88
    lovemepurple88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to finish up my weight-loss journey and I'm a little more than halfway through. I have been at a standstill for the past year where I have fluctuated in the 190's, but I would like to make a dent in my remaining 36 pounds and get solidly into the 180s.