Day one down

Options
navydentalchic
navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
Hi1 I will say, whoa. I have never done so many push ups in one hour as I have done today. This is going to be tough, but I want my strength to imporove. :) Now that I have dropped some weight, I am ready to get more tone!

Replies

• mesatal
    mesatal Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow great job...so how hard was the workout? going to start it today.
  • navydentalchic
    Options

Very tough, but I wanted to lift as heavy as I could handle. I have yet to get a chin up bar (not sure if I am ready for that! lol) but I used my resistnace bands and that still made for a good burn. Let me know what you think!
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi1 I will say, whoa. I have never done so many push ups in one hour as I have done today. This is going to be tough, but I want my strength to imporove. :) Now that I have dropped some weight, I am ready to get more tone!

I would say my first 2weeks was brutal!
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Are you doing classic?
  • keepfitkiwi
    Options
    I know right, so many push ups, i'm still doing the pull ups with the bands but even then its still a workout. Just did Day 2 Plyometrics today and boy that was tough! the routines are easy to follow but quite challenging, you will be fighting with your inner "can't do it" self with this one...I can't wait for shoulders and arms tomorrow :)
  • LadyAshes
    LadyAshes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It does get better. I'm in week 3 3rd day and I have noticed a huge improvement in my strength and endurance. Just keep pushing play laides
  • navydentalchic
    Options

Are you doing classic?
    Yes! I am doing classic. I want to get the major weight training benefit out of this!