Time to get back to normalcy!

Options
MrsKosal
MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
The last few weeks have been super crazy for me! I am learning that staying on these boards and connecting with MFP people and EM2WL people is essential to me doing well with my goals. With being on vacation and out of town for training, I have not done well. I have done a full 8 week reset, instead of the initial 4 and totally ready today to commit 100% to my 10% cut amount. Here goes nothing!

It's been a struggle! I've put on about 10 lbs! But also lost some inched in my chest, gained muscle, and feel better. Now its time to let those muscles shine and shed this fat!

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    The last few weeks have been super crazy for me! I am learning that staying on these boards and connecting with MFP people and EM2WL people is essential to me doing well with my goals. With being on vacation and out of town for training, I have not done well. I have done a full 8 week reset, instead of the initial 4 and totally ready today to commit 100% to my 10% cut amount. Here goes nothing!

It's been a struggle! I've put on about 10 lbs! But also lost some inched in my chest, gained muscle, and feel better. Now its time to let those muscles shine and shed this fat!
    Go for your cut and enjoy the ride :)
    I am sure you will rock those muscles soon
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!!

go for it lady!! :)