Scooby Website changed its calculations??

Telugammayi87
Telugammayi87 Posts: 170 Member
I calculated a few weeks ago (and I did it probably 10 times to make sure I was doing it correctly.....)
at http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Female
190lbs
25 years old
68 inches
Moderate exercise
15% cut

I got the number 2210 for my calorie goal. I've been eating this for about 1.5 weeks now....
The site said my BMR was around 1670, and my TDEE around 2600

I went to recalculate today, entering the EXACT same information, and got BMR= 1489, TDEE= 2308 and 15% cut = 1846.

umm? I tried 3 times, with the same results. In fact, I could not get the calculator to give me anywhere near the same numbers as before. Even if I entered I was male.

Did I do it wrong SOMEHOW before? I'm telling you guys, I entered it multiple times to be sure.....

I used a TDEE calculator on 2 different websites, and it gave me 2600, just as Scooby did 1 week ago.

Also I used Fat 2 Fit and it gave me the same numbers as Scooby did a week ago.

What numbers to trust?? Help someone??

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    I get 2210 as your cut number!
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    I just put your numbers in and got your original numbers with the 2210 cut @ 15%.

Are you sure you didn't input something differently this last time around?
  • Telugammayi87
    Telugammayi87 Posts: 170 Member
    Maybe I'm crazy, but I just entered it again, and got the 1846. Hmm.. maybe I'm overlooking something or maybe the computer at work is playing tricks on me! Thanks everyone!! :)

EDIT: LOL OMG... I was entering that I was 68cm tall instead of inches!! !! hhahahahahaha
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 402 Member
    Glad you figured it out and know you aren't nuts!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Maybe I'm crazy, but I just entered it again, and got the 1846. Hmm.. maybe I'm overlooking something or maybe the computer at work is playing tricks on me! Thanks everyone!! :)

EDIT: LOL OMG... I was entering that I was 68cm tall instead of inches!! !! hhahahahahaha

I was going to say maybe you put CM instead of inches because someone else here did that too!! lol