Just finished Stage 1 of NROLFW!

Options
MrsKosal
MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
I just finished Stage 1!!!! Here are my results!

Workout A

Squats: 20 lb bar, 70 lbs on rack

Push ups: regular to floor push ups, getting better at them-still working on getting lower

Seated Row: 25 lbs, 55 lbs

Step ups: 15 lbs weights in each hand stepping onto flat bench, 20 lbs each hand stepping onto flat bench

Prone jackknives: perfected these w/ full plank between each one

Workout B

Deadlift: 45 lb bar only, 105 lbs total w/ bar

Dumbbell shoulder press: 10 lbs each hand, 20 lbs each hand

Wide grip lat pulldown: 45 lbs, 70 lbs

Lunges: 30 lbs bar walking lunges, 50 lbs walking lunges

Swiss ball crunch: no weight, 25 lb weighted crunches

No weight change since I did a metabolism reset at the same time. But...totally have lost inches. 2 full inches from my chest. Was able to finally get a bra that was smaller around. And noticable smaller in face and upper body. More definition as well. I feel great!

I am on TOM so I will try to post before and afters at the end of this week.

Replies

• chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Girl you rock!
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    Thanks! Sorry for being so hyper about it and posting it everywhere! I am just super pumped at the results and how strong I've gotten. And I finally finished something.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Marvelous!
  • meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm on my special workouts and then will be finished as well. My numbers are very similar to yours. Just curious why you chose to do walking lunges rather than static? I read that walking lunges are easier but wondered if you had a specific reason for doing them that way. I have to admit that the lunges were my hardest exercise for this stage. :) Great job!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is just awesome! Way to go
  • MrsKosal
    Options
    I'm on my special workouts and then will be finished as well. My numbers are very similar to yours. Just curious why you chose to do walking lunges rather than static? I read that walking lunges are easier but wondered if you had a specific reason for doing them that way. I have to admit that the lunges were my hardest exercise for this stage. :) Great job!

I have always done walking lunges inn many bootcamp classes so I just stuck to it. I should have read into that section a little further and would have done static.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

Congratulations on a job WELL DONE!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I've missed a few days here and there so still in the middle of Stage 1 and I was having a BIG problem with lunges and balance; I happened to watch someone else doing them one day and noticed that she STOPPED or PAUSED at each part of the lunge~just for a nanosecond~ I tried it and it was AMAZING~ I could do them AND with good form and NO wobbling!!

Meanwhile, those Walking Lunges are BIG TIME and you should be VERY PROUD of yourself for mastering them!!!:heart::heart:
  • MrsKosal
    Options

Congratulations on a job WELL DONE!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I've missed a few days here and there so still in the middle of Stage 1 and I was having a BIG problem with lunges and balance; I happened to watch someone else doing them one day and noticed that she STOPPED or PAUSED at each part of the lunge~just for a nanosecond~ I tried it and it was AMAZING~ I could do them AND with good form and NO wobbling!!

Meanwhile, those Walking Lunges are BIG TIME and you should be VERY PROUD of yourself for mastering them!!!:heart::heart:

Thanks!!! And good job too!!!