It's working!

I started EM2WL about a month ago, but at first I gave up my HRM and didn't log ANY exercise. Ate 2000 calories per day, every day. Nada. In fact I had a naughty weekend and my weight shot right up. On 14th July I recorded a weight of 154 lbs.

This past week I decided to start using my HRM and logging exercise again, to make sure I always net over my BMR. This is when the magic started to happen.

For the past week I've been eating an average of 2595 calories per day, with an average NET of ~1950.

I've lost 3.6 lbs in just over a week.

Just wanted to make this thread to let any fellow worriers know that it DOES work! Don't lose hope.

Replies

• geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    that is fantastic news and well done you, just proves that it works and as a new follower it gives me hope.

I am already feeling better, I feel much more awake today, I also had something to eat before my run & bike ride this morning (never heard of) it wasnt much but I finished the rice pudding I had bought for my pre race breakfast on Sunday and now I am waiting for the canteen to open to go and get some toast... never been heard of before!

You eating above your BMR is what I am trying to aim for, still a way off but again proving to me I need to do it. Thanks for sharing and good luck going foward :smokin: