FOOD!!

Options
navydentalchic
navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
Hi everyone! I just wanted to make sure I add something about nutrition to get the best reults possible. I am realistic, trust me. I know every person follows their own diet or lifestyle that fits them. Not everyone is going to respond to the same things. But I wll say try as best as you can (no matter what your lifestyle) to eat the cleaner foods, stay away from processed as much as possible. The better your eating habits, the better the results. I learned that the hard way, trust me!

Also a good rule of thumb is to drink at least 64oz of water. That is the reccomended go by. Your body needs the water!

I hope everyone is having a great time with their workouts and just ask any questions if you need to!

Jackie

Replies

• fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. Am trying to control calorie count but have trouble with sticking to unprocessed food .
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. Am trying to control calorie count but have trouble with sticking to unprocessed food .

I hear you. I had trouble with that before as well. I started by picking one thing and staying away from it for 2 weeks ( I love frozen french fries). by that point, I didn't crave it anymore. I then moved on to the next thing..I think it is all baby steps. Maybe picking one thing and commit to keeping that out of your diet first, then replace it with something else unprocessed. One step at a time my friend is what I learned. I still on occasion have my french fries, but I find I don't need as much to satisfy me. :)
  • fairc3jam
    fairc3jam Posts: 136 Member
    Options

I hear you. I had trouble with that before as well. I started by picking one thing and staying away from it for 2 weeks ( I love frozen french fries). by that point, I didn't crave it anymore. I then moved on to the next thing..I think it is all baby steps. Maybe picking one thing and commit to keeping that out of your diet first, then replace it with something else unprocessed. One step at a time my friend is what I learned. I still on occasion have my french fries, but I find I don't need as much to satisfy me. :)

That seems doable, I will definitely try it out starting with my mini bag of chips for lunch.