Is it just me? or am I losing weight?

Options
kooltray87
kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
Hello All! I'm 5'5'' and my goal is 140lb. I started at 155 and now 148 but no one seems to see it but me. I've been doing weight watchers for almost two months now. I make sure I consume lots of protein and keep my carbs down. My stomach is half of what it was and the muscles in my arms are really starting to show, but no one has said anything! :-/ Not that I'm trying to be vain, but I really feel my body taking on a new shape. Although, with no acknowledgement it makes me feel like I might just be losing my mind lol Anyone else experiencing this?

Replies

• AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    I think you look great! They say that it takes 10 lbs for you to notice a difference and 20 for others to notice it. You have to think about it this way: All these other people don't see you naked every morning. :-)
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! They say that it takes 10 lbs for you to notice a difference and 20 for others to notice it. You have to think about it this way: All these other people don't see you naked every morning. :-)

LOL no they surely don't see my morning cat walk :-P But I never knew the 10 and 20 lb saying! Thanks alot, guess I'll just have to keep losing :-))