Stickies have been 'Cleaned Up'

Options
jyska
jyska Posts: 728 Member
You may now notice that we have shortened our stickies considerably. Except for a few of them, most of what is left is what we consider to be the main stickies required after we fully transition to the new forums on EM2WL.com. If a favorite sticky has been 'unstickied' or re-created to combine info, we do apologize for any disappointment and hope you understand.

If you haven't already, we encourage you to check out our new website: www.EM2WL.com While you are there, register for the Forum group that is getting up and running. http://forums.eatmore2weighless.com/

Sometime in the future, this forum will be moving to EM2WL.com so go ahead and register now ! :happy:

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I agree that the stickies did need to be cleaned up but I was wondering - Do you think there should at least be one or two success threads on there b/c I know a whole lot of us like to hear about the success stories to keep us motivated...Just a thought. :)
  • witrixie2011
    witrixie2011 Posts: 224
    Options
    Much cleaner look!! Thank you. =D
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I agree that the stickies did need to be cleaned up but I was wondering - Do you think there should at least be one or two success threads on there b/c I know a whole lot of us like to hear about the success stories to keep us motivated...Just a thought. :)

The success threads are still in the forum (just unstickied), but a new one has been started that is intended to combine all the success stories. We originally had several. I did add in a couple of links to the old stickies in the new combined one if anyone wants to read back to those. That should help I hope!? I hope that you will start posting your successes on the new one to get it started!!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options

The success threads are still in the forum (just unstickied), but a new one has been started that is intended to combine all the success stories. We originally had several. I did add in a couple of links to the old stickies in the new combined one if anyone wants to read back to those. That should help I hope!? I hope that you will start posting your successes on the new one to get it started!!

I think this is great!! So happy the stickies are cleaned up!
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    So you'll be closing this group soon? That's sad only because I doubt I'll be able to monitor MFP and that site, especially during work hours. Plus, I think it's helpful to be able to direct people on MFP's general boards with questions about EM2WL to this group instead of an entirely different site. I feel like you might lose newbies.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the cleanup!! Looks great!
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    So you'll be closing this group soon? That's sad only because I doubt I'll be able to monitor MFP and that site, especially during work hours. Plus, I think it's helpful to be able to direct people on MFP's general boards with questions about EM2WL to this group instead of an entirely different site. I feel like you might lose newbies.

I dont think the intent at this point is to close down the group here... at least not for a long while. It is eventually something down the road that is probable. We are hoping that everyone here will follow over to the new site with the new forums, specifically for EMTLW users. A lot of us will likely still be hanging around here for a long while to help aid in questions and such:)