All I want to wear is Black! :-(

cinico
cinico Posts: 294 Member
Weak four of cut which is also my recovery week from lifting (p90x) and running as much! I try to lower it a notch during this week but today it's just a bit frustrating! As I get ready for work all I want to wear is Black so that I can try to hide all the wait gain!

Scale isn't moving and my clothes is just tight! It's stretched to its max!! :-/

I know I am In this for the long haul but just having a BLACK day clothes wise!! :-)

Cindy

Replies

• TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    I have found that I absolutely love wearing dresses! I used to wear them before I had kids but after they were born it always seemed to fussy. Hard to breastfeed, roll around with the kids and a number of other things! I started wearing them more during reset and love them so much I went out and kept buying more!

I run a daycare so I don't wear them during the day but when I leave the house its so easy to slip on a dress and go. I look more put together even though it takes less effort. Plus I get more compliments which helps you feel better when you feel so *huge*. :flowerforyou: