Borderlands 2

Options

Replies

• dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You know I bought it and honestly, I didn't care for it and tossed it on Ebay a week later. There were too many areas to get stuck in, glitches or whatever that really lost my interest...
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I am really enjoying it, close to beating it, I think. The healing spec Siren is awesome!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    You know I bought it and honestly, I didn't care for it and tossed it on Ebay a week later. There were too many areas to get stuck in, glitches or whatever that really lost my interest...

hmm I have yet to get suck or find any bad glitches, sure the bad guys sometimes fall on the ground and spin but it's not like this is a bethesda game lol
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Mechromancer is out today, at least for xbox.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Mechromancer is out today, at least for xbox.

on ps3 as well. woot!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    She is pretty cool, her robot is melee only(for now) though so I'm sure it wont help me kill those damn Rakk's!!!
  • Iam918
    Options
    She is pretty cool, her robot is melee only(for now) though so I'm sure it wont help me kill those damn Rakk's!!!

Mine was taking out rakk's just fine, right off the bat at lvl 5, by nuking 'em w/ an electric eye laser.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    hmm mine just melee's things...
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I play for hours. And am only on level 19. WTF!!! How long before I see some real leveling up?! No one plays at the same time as I do, I play at erradic hours. But these enemies are only giving like 69exp and down. ARGH!!!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I play for hours. And am only on level 19. WTF!!! How long before I see some real leveling up?! No one plays at the same time as I do, I play at erradic hours. But these enemies are only giving like 69exp and down. ARGH!!!
    I play on xbox live, mostly at nights. I am currently a level 39 just starting my 2nd play through
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    My friend finished the game @ lvl 32, I'm lvl 24 Zero, lvl 9 Gunzerker and a level 8 Mechromancer. If I want to level up quick I just join my friends game and just talk on xbox live while they kill things lol
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    My kid has it on xbox and loves it.
  • aduck23
    aduck23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I beat the story yesterday, the game is amazing. Doing TVHM playthrough now.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    hi
    w
    l'm level 50 siren, 29 mechromancer and 17 assasin.

Finished game and completed captain scarlett and her pirates booty.

Now on 2nd playthrough.

martyx
  • Iam918
    Options
    Just an fyi:
    Viral Infection - Do not join public games.
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=393111

not sure if it's just on xbox or if other platforms are affected as well.
    The graveyard.sav glitch that has been hitting so many players has turned out to be a "viral" infection of sorts that is passed across players, originating with the modding community. < snip > ... it passes from the infected player to all other players in the game with said infected player.
  • llgeisz
    llgeisz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am playing as a Siren I am level 46 name M.3.&.R.Z cause thats how I play... I love this game and the lated DLC
  • llgeisz
    llgeisz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for folks to run BL2 with. I like to go slow and loot but will help others with their quest... MY xbox name is Y4bz if anyone wants to hook up. I have a Level 50 Siren a Level 50 Commando and a level 16 Mechronancer and all the current DLC...
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    I'm a Siren, but I'm only like level 10. Ha! I need to find more time to play..... :frown: